Alpha Male welcomes submissions of articles, opinion pieces, product reviews, and event listings. Below you will find a basic guideline on how to submit your bylined article. If you have any questions, please send an email to our managing editor. Our aim is to meet the diverse, personal needs of our readers by delivering relevant information on health and nutrition. All ideas will be reviewed by the Alpha Male’s editorial team and a staff member will be in contact to discuss our production expectations if we wish to move forward.
- Articles should be
atleast1500 words, and is one that expresses the knowledge and insights of the author. Be educational and informative, and update our readers with the latest trends as they apply to the baby boomer market. By writing an article, you’re sharing your expertise with our audience, and information sharing is what this digital magazine is all about.
- The article should be information-based and should not mention the name of the author’s company or products directly. Your company and its website will be mentioned in a byline identification that appears at the end of the article.
- Include a suggested title for the article and the author’s byline.
- Add a short bio (50 words or less) of the author, including name, title, position, office location, and company website.
- Contributors are welcome to provide any accompanying photos or artwork to complement the article.
- Any appropriate references should be incorporated into the narrative of the article itself.
- After the work has been published you may use, reproduce, and adapt the work for any purpose. You retain all rights.