Last updated on June 9th, 2020 at 12:22 pm
Before we discuss the best all-natural testosterone booster supplements its important to have little understanding about hormones and their utilities. Hormones are the regulatory chemical substances that are produced by the body to stimulate cells or tissues into action.
Although there are 10 types of hormones present in the human body, and each of them has its own purpose and characteristics. Testosterone is a male hormone that is responsible for the development of masculinity and other vital functionalities.
Sadly, the body’s ability to produce testosterone differs because of multiple reasons, testosterone production depends on the Age, Genetics, Lifestyle, and quality of food you consume. Once you step into your 30’s, your body’s ability to produce testosterone naturally begins to go downhill, in many cases sedentary lifestyle is also responsible for the low testosterone levels.
The best all natural testosterone booster supplements
What’s the natural solution to low testosterone?
Mother earth has a solution to our every problem, there are many natural herbs available that can helps your body to trigger the production of natural testosterone.
These herbs are proven to stimulate the body for the production of testosterone in a natural process. Let’s have a look at wonderful herbs that can help you elevate your testosterone levels. Some of the best all natural testosterone booster are:
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Horney Goat Weed
- Korean Ginseng
- Mucuna pruriens (Kapikachu)
- Maca Root
Let’s dig deep into all these natural herbs and their proper dosage.
1- Tribulus Terrestris
In recent days, Tribulus got really popular within bodybuilding because of its astonishing benefits on men’s wellness and sexuality.
It’s also known as Puncture vine, Gokshura, Caltrop and Goat’s head.
Tribulus has been in uses by hundreds` of years in the ancient Indian culture and Chinese culture and was used to cure many conditions such as chest pain, eczema, enlarged prostate, sexual disorders, infertility, and many others.
Not just that, Tribulus Terrestris is one of the most common ingredients of natural testosterone boosters in the market because of its incredible capability to stimulate multiple hormones.
Benefits of Tribulus Terrestris?
- It stimulates your body to produce more testosterone.
- It helps in the development and maintenance of lean muscle mass.
- A clinical study has proven its effects on controlling blood sugar levels.
- It helps in achieving restful sleep that helps in stress reduction and production of growth hormones.
- Research has proven it to be a natural aphrodisiac, it will help you increase your libido.
How much dose is good?
You can take up to 1500mg to see the boost in testosterone levels.
Our recommendations for the best Tribulus Terrestris in the market:
2- Horney Goat Weed
Its also known as Yin-Yang-Huo in traditional Chinese medicines and has been used for the medical purpose for many centuries.
Horney Goat Weed is a herb that has been used for sexual performance problems, such as erectile dysfunction (ED), physical fatigue and low libido.
Not just that, it is also used to strengthen the joints and improve bone mass.
Benefits of Horney Goat Weed:
- It will definitely help you improve your free testosterone levels.
- A considerable change in body strength.
- Its been used to cure impotency as well.
- Development of lean muscle mass
- Prevention of bone loss, especially helpful with patients of arthritis.
- Can prevent memory loss.
A dose of horny goat weed may depend on several factors such as the user’s age, health, and other conditions.
It’s suggested to gradually increase the dosage, you can start with dose with 300mg and can take it up to 1500mg as per your body weight.
3- Korean Ginseng
Some also call it red ginseng. Proven natural testosterone supplement to boost the mare fertility and testosterone levels.
Multiple varieties of ginseng are available in the market but the two most common type of ginseng is American Ginseng and Korean ginseng.
Korean ginseng is known to have a higher percentage of ginsenosides which makes it a better option than an American counterpart.
Ginseng has been a part of many traditional cultures and it has been used as an herbal remedy to cure many bodily issues.
Benefits of Ginseng:
- Helps in boosting the immune system, It’s a powerful antioxidant that helps in the reduction of inflammation while getting rid of toxins from the body.
- It can help you achieve better mental clarity.
- Better blood circulation leads to a better supply of nutrients in the body.
- It calms down your mind and lowers the stress levels which has a direct impact on testosterone levels.
- it may protect against oxidative stress in blood vessels and tissues in the penis and can help as an active treatment of Erectile dysfunction.
A dose may vary with the requirements; if you are looking to achieve mental clarity then 250mg can work well for you, but if you are looking to cure the ED then you might need up to 1500mg of Korean ginseng.
1000mg is a good dose to build lean muscle mass.
4- Mucuna pruriens (Kapikachu)
This is my personal favorite, it’s one of the most effective natural herbs that help in achieving better mental clarity and improved reproductive system.
Mucuna pruriens stimulates the testis to improve sperm count which ultimately lead to many benefits.
The primary compound is L-dopa, a precursor to dopamine, adrenaline, and noradrenaline. Dopamine is often associated with pleasure which helps in calming down the stress and regulation of critical hormones.
Benefits of Mucuna pruriens
- It will regulate your sleep cycle which will allow you to have sound sleep.
- Better mental alertness and clarity.
- A boost in free testosterone levels.
- Proven to have antidepressant abilities
- Improves bone and joints health.
- It may improve the overall endurance of the body.
1000mg can be considered as an effective dose.
5- Maca Root
Another natural testosterone booster that can increase sperm production and improve sperm quality, thereby enhancing fertility in men.
But that’s not it, it also helps in enhancing mood, sports endurance, muscle development and sex drive.
Benefits of Maca Root:
- It may help in reducing the size of an enlarged prostate.
- Can boost-up mental alertness and calms down stress.
- Ti can help you increase muscle size, gain strength, boost energy and improve exercise performance.
- Reduces mood swings.
- Improved fertility with healthy sperms.
The dose of maca root may differ from 2 gram to 5 gram in accordance to your age and weight.
There are multiple ways through which you can add it into your diet, you can add the maca root powder into your smoothies or just swallow it as a supplement.
You can experience the best result while stacking it with Horney goad weed.
Its a Himalayan herb that has been commonly used in Ayurveda for many centuries and ancient Indians are known to use it to cure many diseases.
Shilaji is found in the sticky substance found primarily in the rocks of the Himalayas.
Clinical evaluation has proven the positive effect of purified Shilajit on testosterone levels in healthy volunteers
This ingredient is rich in fulvic acid and has the ability to increase natural testosterone levels in the body. While it does has some anabolic properties it won’t turn you into a Hulk, Shilajit is also useful for infertile men by improving fertility and libido.
Benefits of Shilajit:
- it does have some promising test boosting properties.
- Especially good for elderly males to improve sperm quality.
- It contains strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that helps in slowing down the aging process.
- Fulvic Acid found in shilajit also proven effective in fighting against certain types of cancer cells
- Its also found helpful to fight chronic fatigue.
- The wide range of minerals and compounds found in shilajit may also help fight off viruses.
Shilajit is available in powder form and direct supplement that can be dissolved into milk or water.
The recommended dosage of shilajit may range from 300mg to 500mg.
Reports have proven it safe for long term consumption.
Its a herb with some impressive health benefits, It’s a common ingredient of the majority of testosterone boosters available in the market.
Known for enhancing testosterone levels, Fenugreek compliments products with other test boosters in it. While not super potent, it will slightly increase free testosterone levels. It will also help give the user an increase in sex drive and libido.
But do you really need to supplement yourself with test boosters?
Bad selection of food, sedentary lifestyle, consumption of alcohol, environmental pollution, age, are some of the biggest factors responsible for the depletion levels of testosterone in the body.
Natural herbs are safe to consume (if consumed within recommended dosage) and they don’t have there any side effects as well. If you like our article on the best all natural testosterone booster supplements then don’t forget to share it with friends and family.
Thanks for reading. Questions are welcomed in the comments as always. This site contains affiliate links as well as general health and fitness information. Please read my Medical Disclaimer and Writing Disclaimer for more information.