Last updated on February 16th, 2021 at 05:13 pm
Submit A Guest Post On Our Health and Fitness Blog
Alpha Male welcomes submissions of articles, opinion pieces, product reviews, and event listings. Below you will find a basic guideline on how to submit your bylined article. If you have any questions, please send an email to our managing editor at [email protected]
Our aim is to meet the diverse, personal needs of our readers by delivering relevant information on health and nutrition. All ideas will be reviewed by the Alpha Male’s editorial team and a staff member will be in contact to discuss our production expectations.
Sponsored Posts Submission Guidelines
- Articles should be at least 700 words, and is one that expresses the knowledge and insights of the author. Be educational and informative, and update our readers with the latest trends as they apply to the baby boomer market. By writing an article, you’re sharing your expertise with our audience, and information sharing is what this digital magazine is all about.
- The article should be information-based and be highly engaging to our audience.
- Include a suggested title for the article and the author’s byline.
- Add a short bio (50 words or less) of the author, including name, title, position, office location, and company website.
- Contributors are welcome to provide any accompanying photos or artwork to complement the article providing they are copyright-free.
- Any appropriate references should be incorporated into the narrative of the article itself.
- By submitting your article on Alpha Male you confirm that you accept our terms and that we are allowed to edit your content if required to fit our editorial requirements.