What is Phenocal?
Phenocal is a premium quality weight loss supplement that has recently become one of the best options on the market for a reason. It uses 100% natural ingredients that are research-proven to work. It maximizes your weight loss potential and promotes a healthier lifestyle.
What’s more, it even comes with a 100% money-back guarantee if it doesn’t work for you.
Who is the Manufacturer of Phenocal?
The manufacturers of Phenocal are well-known on the market, Pharmaxa Labs, which operate in New York. They claim to use only pure ingredients of the highest quality and in the right amounts to maximize their potential. Their production process is certified under GMP (good manufacturing practices) and SOP’s (standard operating procedures). Also, they use third-party laboratories to test their products and ensure purity and effectiveness.
What Are the Ingredients in Phenocal?
Pharmaxa Labs provide detailed information about the ingredients in Phenocal. Here are the major components of a formula that’s become one of the best supplements for weight loss on the market.
- B-Vitamins –The B-vitamins included in the formula are B1 (Thiamin), B2 (Riboflavin), B5 (Pantothenic acid), B6 (Pyridoxine), B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folate), and B12 (Cobalamine).
Studies in rats suggest that B-vitamins supplementation may decrease weight gain and fight dyslipidemia through their metabolism-related activities.
- Chromium – Chromium is a chemical compound that has seen extensive use in various kinds of dietary supplements.
Studies suggest that chromium can be especially beneficial to people suffering from diabetes type 2 and prediabetes, closely linked to being overweight. It does that by increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing glucose levels.
- Fucoxanthin– It is a carotenoid pigment of some seaweeds like wakame and hijiki.It’s seen wide use because of its antioxidant effects.
Research from 2015 provided an in-depth analysis of fucoxanthin’s effects on obesity and diabetes. Additionally, this pigment may aid in cardiovascular diseases and dyslipidemia, which are usually closely associated with being overweight.
- Glucomannan – Glucomannan is a dietary fiber that comes from the roots of a specific plant called konjac. In 2016, the FDA certified glucomannan as a possible option for lowering blood cholesterol.
Concerning weight loss and maintenance, several studies have provided evidence that glucomannan may prove remarkably beneficial.
- Hoodia Gordonii – It is a type of cactus native to Botswana, South Africa, and Namibia. It’s used for centuries in folk medicine for a variety of health disorders.
According to a study conducted on rats, researchers conclude that the cactus contributed to weight loss because of its ability to burn fat and muscle mass.
- Bioperine – Bioperine is a patented product obtained from piperine, which is an alkaloid found in black pepper fruits. It’s known to interact with the gastrointestinal tract, increasing the absorption and bioavailability of various essential nutrients. These include selenium, B-vitamins, and more. Furthermore, Bioperine is a capable antioxidant, but it may also enhance the beneficial effects of the other ingredients of Phenocal’s formula.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Green tea is a very well-known antioxidant that’s seen extensive use and is easily accessible on the market. According to research, using green tea may support bodyweight loss, although studies are not conclusive.
The Advantages of Taking Phenocal
- Phenocal uses a long list of natural ingredients that are research-proven.
- It may aid in weight loss and maintenance.
- Because of the wide variety of functions of the different components, Phenocal may boost brain function, immune system, and overall health.
- Additionally, it may make you feel more energized and motivated during your daily occupations.
- It has a 60-day money-back guarantee policy.
- The Phenocal store provides terrific discounts if you decide to purchase in bulk.
The Disadvantages of Taking Phenocal
- Because of the many different ingredients, you may experience slight side effects. These include nausea, or diarrhea, which are related to the characteristics of the individual components.
- Phenocal reviews sometimes point out that the product is sometimes out of stock.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
During our research on the product online, we’ve found that the following are some of the most relevant questions regarding Phenocal.
Is Phenocal safe? Warnings & Complaints
Pharmaxa Labs don’t mention any dangerous or frequent side effects. However, it warns of mild side effects such as headaches, nausea, and upset stomach.
How should you take Phenocal?
The company recommends the daily use of three capsules a day. For You have to take a total of 3 capsules per day.
Does Phenocal offer a free trial or refund policy?
Not only that you can save money on bulk purchases, but you are also provided with a full 60-day money-back guarantee on each order.
How does Phenocal compare to other weight loss supplements?
Unlike most other weight loss supplements on the market, Phenocal distances itself from chemical ingredients that can harm the body. Instead, it relies on research-proven natural compounds like vitamins and herb extracts. Additionally, it comes with a fairly reasonable price.
All of these facts have reserved their spot among the best supplements for weight lossout there.
Customer Reviews on Phenocal
Most of the Phenocal reviews are positive and reported noticing a positive effect on weight, energy, and mood. Overall, customers are happy to have stumbled upon the product.
Watch This Video of Phenocal: Best Weight Loss Supplement
Bottom Line About Phenocal
Phenocal is a product of a company that already has a reputation on the market for dietary supplements. It claims to use only premium quality ingredients in the correct doses, manufactured under GMP and SOP. Also, their products are subject to third-party laboratory testing.
Phenocal’s formula may aid you on your journey to achieving your desired weight, without exposing your body to dangerous weight loss chemicals. Also, the wide variety of B-vitamins and herbs may provide additional health benefits that you never even thought of.
Check out the Phenocal store today and remember, that you’re entitled to a complete 60-day money-back guarantee.
- A meta-analysis of the effect of chromium supplementation on anthropometric indices of subjects with overweight or obesity – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Anti-Obesity Activity of the Marine Carotenoid Fucoxanthin (nih.gov)
- Glucomannan’s effects on body weight – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Hoodia Gordonii extract targets both adipose and muscle tissue to achieve weight loss in rats – PubMed (nih.gov)
- B Vitamins Can Reduce Body Weight Gain by Increasing Metabolism-related Enzyme Activities in Rats Fed on a High-Fat Diet – PubMed (nih.gov)
- Can green tea preparations help with weight loss? (nih.gov)
Hey guys thanks for reading, let us know your thoughts on the article. Questions are welcomed in the comments as always.