NordicTrack has been a famous brand in the home treadmill and exercising equipment industry for decades. Today NordicTrack makes the most innovative and exciting treadmills in the world.
NordicTrack helps make treadmill exercise more fun by including modern electronics for audio entertainment, browsing the web, and integrating with your favorite apps. Also, NordicTrack treadmills allow you to exercise in outdoors with virtual google maps routes.
To be home-friendly, the top NordicTrack treadmills are designed for especially quiet operation, and all the options have foldable frames or are otherwise compact.
Read on to know a lot more about the different types of treadmills under various cost price.
Best NordicTrack Treadmill Reviewed
Because of the wide range of treadmill to choose from, we tried to categorize the treadmills according to their price range. Let’s start with the most cost-effective treadmill.
Treadmill under $600
NordicTrack T 6.5 S
- The NordicTrack T6.5 S is a brand-new starter treadmill under $600. The NordicTrack T6.5 S comes with a fantastic price, and you get all the fundamentals you need for a great workout like a strong 2.6 HP motor, 10 MPH speed limit and 10% incline.
- The new T6.5 S model folds up easily to save you space with adjustable cushioning fro more (or less) joint protection.
- Also, NordicTrack T6.5 S has a large full-color HD console that makes the iFit coach workout come alive! With iFit Coach, you can run trails around the world and watch the scenery pass you by in the console screen.
- NordicTrack T6.5 S has dual cardio grip heart rate monitor to use your elevation, heart rate, and intensity to discover more about your workout.
- You can stay cool with the multi-speed console fan and also plug in your phone or another device to enjoy your favorite songs through the built-in speakers
The 55-inch deck is fairly standard at this price points. But its shorter than another NordicTrack treadmill that usually runs around 60 inches. But it’s fine for most people under 6 foot 2 inches.
You get up to 10% incline on these model treadmills. But if you’re already in great shape, you may go for higher 15% incline treadmills.
Treadmill under $1000
NordicTrack T7.5 S
- The T7.5 S treadmill is one of the NordicTrack’s new ultra-model and affordable T-series treadmill under the price range of $1000. When compared to the NordicTrack T6.5 S model, it gives you a higher incline, more extended deck, and stronger motor.
- 3. 0 hp motor is strong enough to withstand heavy joggers.
- The NordicTrack T7.5 S model comes with cool & full-color HD console with touch-screen sensitivity.
- It comes with 50 preset workout apps & 300 lb user capacity
- Also, the NordicTrack T7.5 S model comes with iFit coach (1 year subscription), so that you can run trails all over the globe and watch landmarks pass you by in the console screen for some virtual reality run.
- The ultra-model NordicTrack T7.5 S has a dual-speed fan to keep you cool and adjustable cushioning for more joint protection.
Extra-long 60inch Belt
The T7.5 S model steps up to a longer 60-inch belt ( higher than NordicTrack T6.5 S model). Thus, you stretch out and run without feeling like you are bumping up against the edge of your treadmill.
50 Built-in Workouts
If you don’t want to use iFit, NordicTrack T7.5 S model comes with 50 built-in workouts that you can use to add some extra challenge to your fitness routine.
Fold to save space
NordicTrack T7.5 S model easily folds up to save space with the EasyliftShock Assist to save the strain on your back.
NordicTrack T7.5 S comes with 12% incline, and you can control the incline with the push of a button from the console. Another benefit of incline-matching technology is when you run an iFit World trail, the treadmill will raise and lower to counterpart the incline of the terrain for a more better and immersive training experience.
Treadmill under $1400
NordicTrack T 8.5 S
- The NordicTrack T8.5 S treadmill is a premium model in the ultra-economical T-series of treadmill under $1400. The NordicTrack T8.5 S model is a step up from the T7.5 model and vies you a stronger motor, larger console, and better warranty.
- The console is one of the impressive parts of NordicTrack T8.5 S model. In addition, its multi-color, HD, and touch-screen sensitive are amazing features.
- Powerful 3.5 chip drive System.
- 300 lb. user capacity is quite impressive as well.
- Moreover, with iFit coach, you can run trails all over the world and watch famous landmarks pass you by in the console screen.
- Plus walking belt with an extra-long running belt sizing 20 x 60 for more room to stretch out and adjustable cushioning for better joint protection.
- Lifetime frame warranty and motor warranty 5-year parts and 2-years labor warranty.
Strong 3.5 HP Motor
The motor is the heart of treadmill. To use strenuously, you’ll need a stronger motor. The NordicTrack T8.5 S comes with power-packed strong 3.5 HP motor better than the T7.5 S model that has a 3.0 HP motor. Also, it comes with a self-cooling technology to increase the life span of your treadmill and reduces the noise.
You can greatly choose your level of cushioning protection on the NordicTrack T8.5 S model. You can turn the cushioning up for more protection for your hips, joints, knees, and back.
Treadmill under $1800
NordicTrack commercial 1750
- The commercial NordicTrack 1750 treadmill is one of the best-selling models of all time under $1800. The NordicTrack 1750 treadmill is packed with a ton of fun features and robust construction into an affordable price tag.
- The large, full, color, HD touch-screen console is the standout feature of the large commercial NordicTrack 1750 treadmill.
- At 22 x 60 inches, the commercial NordicTrack is one of the largest and widest bets on the market at this price point. Hence, it gives extra room to stretch out and run.
- As you run, you can watch iFit world scenery in full colors, take an iFit workout class – or swipe back and see the workout stats.
- Moreover, the commercial NordicTrack 1750 treadmill gives you incline and decline for added crosstraining.
- In addition to the above features, the strong construction design with an upgraded 3.75 HP motor and adjustable cushioning is excellent for walkers and runner alike.
Crosstraining with Incline and And Decline
You can buy most of the treadmills at this price, which gives you incline, but it’s very hard to find one that additionally gives you decline.
The commercial NordicTrack 1750 treadmill gets up to 15% incline and 3% decline. Eventually helps you get extra crosstraining and a more effective workout.
The best part is that it integrates with iFit and GoogleMaps trails. Therefore, this model greatly inclines and declines to math the actual trail you’re running for a more virtual reality-type experience.
Strong 3.75 HP Motor
NordicTrack upgraded to a tougher and stronger 3.75 HP motor to this commercial 1750 model. Larger the motor case, lower the vibration.
Many cooling fans reduce heat so it can run for extended workouts without a problem. Also, it protects the motor, which lasts for a longer period.
We love to hear from you, do let us know if you like our article on the Best Nordictrack Treadmill. If you have any further query then you can reach us through our contact us page.