Last updated on October 6th, 2020 at 12:30 pm
A treadmill is definitely a top choice for most of the population to stay fit and healthy.
Because of the growing heart diseases, most of the people are getting more conscious about personal fitness, but everyone hasn’t got the luxury to work out on a daily basis.
Daily workout gets more difficult for entrepreneurs who are investing 16 hours a day to set up a business.
Buying a compact home treadmill can be the best decision for your personal and family fitness, there are many companies that producing non-bulky treadmills that can fit in small spaces.
Let’s have a look at Best compact treadmills in different price segments, These small treadmills are lightweight, log budget and compact enough to snug into the tightest living space.
Best Compact Treadmill
Best Treadmill Under $300
No worries if you have a small budget, you can still own a compact treadmill at home. We have shortlisted two of the best compact treadmill which will cost you just under $300.
Its a price anyone can pay for personal fitness.
Sunny Health & Fitness Treadmill
One of the most cost efficient and reliable treadmill you can get in the market.
For over 15 years, Sunny Health and Fitness have helped customers achieve their unique fitness goals.
Don’t confuse yourself with the low price, its a minimalistic treadmill with quite reliable performance.
Treadmill contains a 2.20 peak HP drive system that is capable of providing speed between 0.5-9 mph.
Easy folding mechanism and soft drop system help you unfold your treadmill safely and hands-free. Treadmill also contains 9 built-in workout programs with large LCD displays time, distance, speed, calories burned and pulse.
- Its a cost effective solution to your personal fitness needs.
- Easy folding system with the soft drop.
- An LCD screen that tracks your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories.
- Easy relocation with built-in wheels.
- 3 different manual incline.
- Pink color available for ladies.
- Maximum weight capacity is just 220.
- Manual incline (Justifiable with the price)
Its a powerful treadmill with a surprising price.
MaxKare treadmill features 2.5HP Power motor, LCD Screen with 15 Pre-Set Programs, 17’’ Wide Tread Belt (for better grip), 8.5 MPH Max Speed and inbuilt wheels for easy portability.
When I first saw the product I was quite surprised by the price. Its a sturdy built treadmill with quite good material used.
MaxKare running machine brings you a super silent and powerful pure copper motor, which delivers a variable speed range from 0.5 to 8.5 mph.
- Powerful equipment at a very reasonable price.
- Treadmill motor was quite silent than competitors.
- 5 layer tread belt is made up of high-quality material.
- Equipped with cushioning pads for the comfortable jog.
- Big display which looks quite premium.
- Great customer service.
- Comes with the maximum weight capacity of just 220 pounds.
- No cooling fan.
Best Treadmill Under $500
You can get a reasonably good quality treadmill in this budget. Our favorite in this category is GoPlus and Weslo Cadence, these two companies have won the trust of thousands of customers.
Goplus 2.25HP Electric Folding Treadmill
This sturdy mid-range treadmill has been winning hearts all over the world.
The first thing that got me interested in this treadmill is its heavy-duty construction with the high-quality steel frame. It comes with a 2.25 HP quite impulse motor that is capable of delivering speed up to 7.5 mph.
5″ Blue-Ray LCD Display looks quite premium and gives you a better capability to track the progress.
It is super easy to assemble and works great for common household usage. Comes with 3 levels adjustable incline feature which works best to switch the intensity of the workout.
This treadmill also comes with 4 silicone pads, 2 on each side of the machine, which can reduce noise and vibration.
- Beautiful design that can’t be ignored.
- The body is built with high-quality material and doesn’t seem to breakdown anytime soon.
- Does not make much noise that allows you to watch favorite tv.
- A hydraulic cylinder that allows the soft drop functionality very well.
- Decent weight capacity of 250lbs.
- Speen can be a big drawback for ferocious runners.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Series
With more than 3500 positive reviews Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is one of the most popular treadmills on Amazon.
It comes with the 2.5 continuous horsepower impulse motor which is capable of delivering efficient performance. With 2-position manually adjustable incline, and Comfort Cell cushioning, you have everything you deserve for a power packed performance.
Accelerate your training with QuickSpeed controls that gives you variable speed adjustment up to 10 mph.
Not just that, this treadmill comes with 6 Workout Apps designed by certified personal trainers to reach your fitness goal.
Overall its an investment worth every penny.
- A highly trusted brand with reliable performance.
- Sturdy design with heavy duty construction.
- Delivers you variable speed up to 10 mph.
- Powerful motor to support the heavy payload.
- Comfort cell cushioning to avoid stress on knees.
- 275 lbs weight capacity is quite enough for most people.
- Horror stories of people receiving damaged treadmill during transit.
- Manual incline.
Best Treadmill Under $700
NordicTrack T Series Treadmills
Its a best heavy duty foldable treadmill you can buy.
It comes with almost everything you can expect from a home treadmill, NordicTrack T 6.5S comes with 2.6 HP motor which gives you a power packed stable performance.
NordicTrack T 6.5S is iFit compatible which gives you access to hundreds of workout libraries designed by certified fitness professionals. With an iFit module, you can access custom Google Maps training routes anywhere in the world, automatic stats tracking, personalized workouts, competitions, and much more. You get a 1-month free membership with the purchase of NordicTrack T 6.5S.
A treadmill provides you ability to digitally adjust the incline % which helps you take your High-intensity workout to the next level.
The T 6.5 S comes preloaded with 20 workout programs that will automatically adjust your pace and time to meet a specific fitness goal.
- Train anywhere in the world with iFit, powered by Google Maps.
- A strongly built treadmill that can sustain the heavy regressive workout.
- Truly built for runners.
- Digital incline makes the process easy and effective.
- FlexSelect Cushioning ensured great user experience.
- Can be quite heavy on the pocket but its a one-time investment.
Best Compact Treadmill For Office Work
Now, this is something different from the other treadmills we have listed in our article.
TR1200-DT3 is an under desk treadmill particularly designed for the workaholics who are willing to shred few calories without wasting hours in a daily workout.
An average 180-pound person will burn 100 calories every mile, so if you are walking on a decent speed of 2 miles per hour that means you can burn 200 calories per hour without even spending time at the gym.
TR1200-DT3 is my personal favorite to stay in shape and maintain a healthy calorie deficit.
If you are suffering from a sedentary lifestyle and looking for a solution to keep your weight in control then this can be the best buy of your life. Initially, it may be little difficult to walk while you work on your laptop but you will get used to of it. I walk about 5 hours every day 6 days a week while working on my projects without compensating my productivity.
One thing that I noticed after using this under tale treadmill is improved focus, walking while working improved the amount of focus I had before and not I can do multitasking more efficiently.
Let’s talk about this treadmill now, TR1200-DT3 comes with quiet and high capacity 2.25 HP electric motor which deliver you adjustable speed between 0.4 to 4 MPH. Since this treadmill is designed for people who like to work while burning calories it comes with slow speed options only.
- Lifetime warranty on frame, 3 years motor, 2 years parts, and 1-year labor.
- You can slide it under your couch or bed.
- Best for people looking for enhanced productivity.
- You will burn 1000 calories without fatigue.
- Escape from a sedentary lifestyle with this treadmill.
- Onboard Intelli-Step technology detects every step counts and other data.
- Finely calibrated 2.25 hp motor to deliver whisper-quiet performance
- It’s not developed for the purpose of running.
Should you really invest in a home treadmill?
If you have a busy schedule then investing in a home treadmill can be a great investment. We have talked about a wide range of treadmills that can help you stay fit, let’s have a look at the top reasons to invest in at-home treadmills:
- Buying a treadmill for home is much cheaper than a good gym membership, a good treadmill will last for years.
- Available with you 24*7, you don’t really need to worry about your workout timing.
- You don’t need to worry about the harsh weather outside.
- Even if you hit the gym regularly, a treadmill at home will give you the opportunity to burn some calories while spending time with family or while watching a favorite show on tv.
- Great way to wake up in the morning, you can have your first-morning coffee while walking.
- Space isn’t a problem anymore, home treadmills hardly take any space at home.
- There is a treadmill for every budget, we can surely invest that small amount for our family’s health.
Let us know how you felt about the best compact treadmill for your apartment, please feel free to let us know about any query, we will be happy to hear from you.
Stay fit, keep moving.